Welcome to Ocean Hills Church

Weekend

Posted by Evan Liewer Wednesday, March 7, 2007

We are just two weeks away from the Weekend, the uprising is almost here. The last day to sign up is a week from this Saturday (March 17th) so if you haven't signed up yet, I simply ask what have you been waiting for? The preparations have been going great! The event has really begun to take shape and it is starting to come alive. We have been filming non-stop all week, planning all the games, and I met with the "Legendary" guest speaker this past week for lunch. I had wanted to keep the speaker a secret, but it is just too difficult. So if you want to keep it a secret DON"T CLICK HERE. But if you are just dieing to know and it is killing you not knowing who the speaker is, the CLICK HERE. But I warn you, once you know, you can never take that knowledge back! As always if you have any questions on The Weekend email me!

0 comments

Search the Service Archive