Welcome to Ocean Hills Church

Update!

Posted by Evan Liewer Monday, August 4, 2008

Hello to all!
This is Bri!  Evan called me just about a half hour ago to let me know that the Scotland team has arrived in Glasgow safe and sound! He said they expect to have internet by tomorrow, but right now they are all dead tired and most of them are sleeping, including Billy, which means I didn't get to talk to him. :-(
I'm guessing that once Evan gets service, then he'll be able to update this himself and give you plenty more details on their whereabouts, adventures, and success, but I'm proud to be able to update you at least a little bit.
Let me just tell you that the team was really excited to be on their way when they left yesterday, and they're very eager to see what the Lord will do through them! Keep them in your prayers, especially as they all now have to adjust to the time change (they are 8 hours ahead of us). They get to tour Glasgow tomorrow as they recover from their travels...and then the following day the "real" work begins!
-Bri

0 comments

Search the Service Archive