Welcome to Ocean Hills Church

The Uprising is Near

Posted by Evan Liewer Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Robot Uprising is almost here. To help prepare for the invasion, I have made a website with most pertinent information for The Weekend. Feel free to click here to visit the new website. If there are any questions I missed always feel free to email me so that I can answer it and also update the page so others could share in the wealth of knowledge.
I so badly want to share more and more things about The Weekend. Such as specifics for the RoboBowl, the Night Games, and the never before done stuff. But wait, I think I have already said too much... So if you plan on coming to the Weekend, Sign-Up sooner than later so that you can request the group you want to be in.

0 comments

Search the Service Archive