Welcome to Ocean Hills Church

Another Elevate Fundraiser!

Posted by Evan Liewer Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Yes my friends it is true, we have yet another fundraiser for Elevate. So here is how it works. Many years ago I ran a Christmas Tree Lot here at Ocean Hills and became somewhat of a Christmas Tree Expert. If you ever need to purchase a large Christmas Tree, make sure to take me to the lot, I know many of the owners and I can help pick out the perfect tree. I can tell the health of a tree by sight, touch, and smell. I know all the tricks, can make trees last until Valentines Day (we had a customer that did that) and can pick out the perfect, most healthy tree on the lot. But out of all the lots, there was only 1 Christmas Tree Lot that could compare to the quality of our trees, and they are under the same management. This tree lot and I purchased our trees from the same grower, who provided the Christmas Tree for the White House, the last year we sold trees. Well I spoke with this lot today and they will give us 15% of trees sold to whoever comes with a coupon. So take the coupon you see, or grab a stack of them at church and hand them out to anyone looking to buy a Christmas Tree. Not only will they get the healthiest, freshest, most fragrant tree possible, you will be earning money directly for your trip. Just make sure to write your name on the coupon and leave the date and Price blank, and the Tree Lot will fill in those 2 blanks. Any questions send me an email!

0 comments

Search the Service Archive