Welcome to Ocean Hills Church

Mall hunt was awesome

Posted by Evan Liewer Friday, November 9, 2007

The Mall Hunt last Friday went so well. You can click here for some photos. More photos will be uploaded in a bit as I receive them. Now I made a terrible mistake and said at In-N-Out that I would announce the winners at Frequency on the following Sunday, I forgot and the service went by with no announcement whatsoever. So here I am able to announce the winning team. In fact only 2 of the 6 teams found me, and only 1 team found April, and that team found all 8 leaders. So the winners are: amanda, kaytlin, savannah, and libby. Their winning prize is $10 off the Elevate trip, which is filling up FAST so get you deposits in quick! I had a blast at the mall hunt and I look forward to what I'll be dressing up as next year...

0 comments

Search the Service Archive