Welcome to Ocean Hills Church

Dirt for my Mule

Posted by Evan Liewer Monday, December 18, 2006

This last Saturday was my first night and I had oh so much fun! I want to thank everyone for welcoming me so warmly. And since it was my first night I wanted to bring some friends, Danny and Theo. And in case you were late or unable to make it, Danny and Theo are donkeys, cause what better way to make friends than by having donkeys? The message was from 2 Kings and about the life journey of a man named Naaman. Naaman was an Ish Gadol, which translates to "he was awesome", but he was also a Masora, which translates to a leper. Leprosy was a disease that comes from a word that means to "peel off in scales" the disease was so gnarly that sometimes you would have to pick your dying flesh off your body. So we got to see Naaman's journey and God's saving grace. If you missed it, the message was recorded and you are welcome to download it by clicking the sermon title at the top.

0 comments

Search the Service Archive