Welcome to Ocean Hills Church

Interface

Posted by Evan Liewer Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I am so excited to see this new season of Interface. As the new season comes to a start a book needs to be decided to study. I have 3 candidates that I am reading through right now to choose one, but I would love to hear your suggestions. So as the website is still in its fledgling state and there are so many new features to be played with, I would love to suggest using one of these new features. Next to the title of this post you should see a number, click that number to leave a comment on the post. In the comment section leave a suggestion for what book of the Bible we should study for the next Interface. Also I know many are wondering where the shirts from the last season are, I promise they do exist, just where is the question. I continue to hunt them down and the moment they surface I will make sure to hand them out!

0 comments

Search the Service Archive