Welcome to Ocean Hills Church

Good to be Home

Posted by Evan Liewer Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Well everyone made it back to the church safely and to my knowledge everyone made it home safely as well. I have a feeling everyone slept like a rock, and most are probably still sleeping now. I am now going through the process of uploading all the photos we took throughout the trip. Its amazing the difference in the definition of "high-speed" internet between Orange County and Puerto Viejo. So throughout the day click the photo link and more photos should be up. Also I will later write a large recap blog and touch upon the final things of the trip. And once all photos are up I will make a special gallery of my favorite 100 or so photos that encapsulate the trip the best. Thank you to all the drivers, that you to all that prayed and thank you God for the awesome things you did in our lives and the lives in Puerto Viejo.

0 comments

Search the Service Archive