Welcome to Ocean Hills Church

Safe Arrival

Posted by Evan Liewer Sunday, August 12, 2007

We have all landed safe and sound in Costa Rica and the bus ride wasn�t that bad. We are now at our hotel, unpacking and getting ready for some dinner. It has been a long day of travel, but its great to have finally arrived. I know I am in Costa Rica because the computer and all the websites are automatically translated to Spanish.
This is a relatively short post because to be honest we havent done anything yet except sit, and sit some more. We are on our way to the beach before dinner, but there are no waves. But the good news is I was able to get all surfboards on the plane for FREE, whoo hoo. So tomorrow I plan on writing a more detailed description of what is going on. Also I really hope to get some photos up. But thats all for now!!!!

0 comments

Search the Service Archive