Welcome to Ocean Hills Church

On the road again

Posted by Evan Liewer Friday, July 25, 2008

We have safely arrived in San jose after our 5 hour bus ride from Puerto Viejo. We had a wonderful day, it was difficult saying goodbye to many of our friends but we managed. As for our current plan, its five thirty and at seven we are heading to dinner. Then we have to wake up at 3 forty five in the morning to head to the airport to make our flight. We are taking Mexicna 386 to Mexico City and Mexicana 902 from Mexico City to LAX. You can use flighttracker.com to track the flights. I have to make this a quick post cause I am using the hotels only computer. I will try to make a quick post at 4am tomorrow, but other than that, I will see you guys at 5pm when we land or roughly 7pm back at church. We will have students call on the drive home to give you most accurate time of when we will get back.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Evan,
    Have you found enough vehicles to get the kids home? I will come with my truck if you haven't. Please indicate if you need me to be there in tomorrow mornings update. I understand that you are arriving at 5:00 PM. Usually it takes awhile to clear customs and gather luggage. If you need me just give me a time to be there.

     
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. Evan, if you need more drivers I will see you at the airport...just like kgreen said, indicate in your morning post to wither or not you need me.
    ~Jon

     

Search the Service Archive