Welcome to Ocean Hills Church

Youth Sunday

Posted by Evan Liewer Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Since Wavelength came so soon after Youth Sunday, I never had a proper chance to do a write up on it. The service went so well, everything was amazing. I posted the Drama we did to YouTube, so fell free to share it with anyone. If you want to watch the entire service, click here.

Thank you to everyone that participated, it was great taking over the main service. Also our SendOne fundraiser did amazing!! We raised more per person than ever in the past. Costa Rica here we come.

I have gotten so many complements about the service, everything from the drama made me cry, to who was that girl that played drums she was amazing? Everyone who participated, thank you so much, job well done!

PS my head is good

0 comments

Search the Service Archive