Welcome to Ocean Hills Church

Resolution vs. Revolution

Posted by Evan Liewer Wednesday, January 3, 2007

It was such a privledge to have Brandon share a wonderful New Year's themed message this past Saturday night. Often times as the New Year comes we forget what is important and we set our eyes on things other than God. It was a wonderful refresher to have have Brandon finish off 2006 with a great message and get us to start looking toward 2007.
For me its kinda of weird thinking that it is 2007. I hope you all had a great New Year's Eve, I was in Utah of all places. But I had a really great trip in Utah, I had 3 days of snowboarding in some amazing weather. I had hoped the snow conditions were a little better, but it was still a very fun time. I went on a sweet run that I had never attempted before, but that is a story for another time. See you guys this Saturday as we start the New Year with a new series.

0 comments

Search the Service Archive