Welcome to Ocean Hills Church

Photos

Posted by Evan Liewer Thursday, January 11, 2007

So as the new webpage continues to grow and get better an better, I have just added a new photo section and will continually be uploading pictures to it. My goal is to have photos online as soon as possible after any service or event so check the site whenever you like. Now I have to warn you, the software used to run the photo site is crazy nuts, in a good way. If you see photos you like, you can order them online and have prints mailed to you, you can create DVDs, Pciture CDs, download Hi-Res photos, you can pretty much do anything.
Now as I put photos online, I get asked one question (cough only by girls cough) "Please take that photo down, I look terrible in that photo, please, please, please take it off" Well I am proud to say there is a no photo removal policy. Once it goes online it stays online, it has been engraved in stone on the interwebs and cannot be removed, except for a GIANT plate of brownies or something. Old photos are still at the old site and if you navigate to the Events page you can find the link. Also if you have any troubles with the "Pull" sign (just click it, unless you use Safari, then you should stop using Safari) there in an additional navigation menu at the very bottom of the page.

0 comments

Search the Service Archive